Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Wildest night ever

Whereas Saturday night was 'the best night ever' last night was 'the wildest night ever.' Ever.

I cannot disclose any information for fear of retribution, let's just say that some of theses Canadian men know how to party like rock stars, and rock stars we were right up until 4 am.

We cannot even attempt to top the events of last night. OK, so we are still going to try tonight seeing as how it is our last night here.

Wish them luck (the boys up here that is.)

6 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger lala said...

Where do you find these Canadian men? When I lived there I could hardly ever get any to come out and play! Must be the Texan accent....

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger The infamous Jen said...

i can't even find any men, let alone canadian?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

A gift from me to you: http://www.bamah.com/video/traceadkins/htb/

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Oh how I wish you could give us more details! Have a great time!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

so jealous. wish i was there hon!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

lala- most of 'em were met at the Roxy.... cuties indeed.

Jen- you should come out with us!

Polly- curses @ you. That is THE WORST thing Ive ever seen. THE WORST.

Molly- Muhahahah. Never.

Ago-go - oh the time we would have had were you there with us!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com