Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bah

I had a horrible 'send me to the hospital' allergic reaction at happy hour last night. So. Not. Fun.

I am better now but it is freaking me out. We have no idea what caused the reaction, I guess a trip to the doctor is in order.

Tha't it, that's all I've got. Work is kicking my ass, send me money so I don't have to work.

If I haven't commented on your blog it's not because I don't love you anymore (except for you, you know who you are) it's just because I've been busy.

I missed HNT huh? I will make it up to you somehow.

Be good.

12 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Poolboy said...

Dear God, I hope you're not allergic to alcohol... NOOOOOOooooo!!!!!!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Take care of yourself first. Then give us a kickass HNT!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Did somemone say...... "Doctor?"

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

bite your tongue poolboy!!!!

thanks Os, will do.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

I was going to make an "I'll take your temperature" joke, but we're above that, aren't we?

But seriously, I'll take your temperature.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

poor girl, take care of yourself. i've missed you....not that i've been posting or anything.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Hope you find out what the hell it was so you don't do it again!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Well, first and foremost I hope they find out what the problem is. And if it IS alcohol, get one of those shot-on-the-go thingys and go drinkin' anyway.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Allergic to bad come-ons?

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Hospital?!!! Oh no, I hope God is not punishing us for Iraq again. Say it isn't so!!!

Get well soon Steph... you have to recover so you can party in a rebuilt Chocolate covered New Orleans or whatever. :D

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger AMS said...

uh oh - sounds VERY worrying!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Yikes! What do you think you had the reaction to? Hopefully not alcohol! GOD FORBID!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com