Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Creepy

I went to dinner alone last night and encountered the most bizzare man ever. He scared me to the point that I was afraid to walk to my car alone. He told me that he felt like we were meant to be together, and that he was sure we had met before in a internet chat room, and that we would make pretty babies together. Oh. My. Gawd.

At one point I had to threaten to stab him with my fork if he attempted to touch me again.

I am never going out in public again. He creeped me out so much that I cancelled my evening plans and went home and crawled under the covers.

OK, I will start that new rule after happy hour tonight.

Bah @ the world.

8 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Yuck! Creepy is right...

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

Whoa... that's just so WRONG! Why do people act like that? I mean, I know you're hot as hell but how does someone not get the hint?
Well, have fun at happy hour.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

The world is full of creepy guys. And just like the psychotic women, you just have to tolerate it from time to time. Or just pack a tazer. That works too.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Poolboy said...

Yeah... sorry about that, Steph. Did I come off too strong??

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph,
aren't you glad I only worship you from afar?

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Eewww, he does sound like a creep-nasty. He could well be related to crazy-ass man from the movie theater tonight.

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger AMS said...

holy fuck. RUN!!

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger katarina said...

That's why I'm glad I don't have to go to the laundrymat anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com