Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fuck

I am the pinnacle of restraint when it comes to drunk dialing - I never, ever do it.

Until last night.

I'm pretty sure I screwed things up with Paul, which might be for the best in the end anyway.

The offense?

"U have been a shitty fuck buddy lately, what the hell is up with that?"

Followed up with "Don't bother to come over tonight."

Goodness me, perhaps I should stay away from tequila??

5 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger nerdboy said...

tequila is evil.

with just about any other alcohol, i become a "happy" drunk. i'm fine with beer. i'm fine with hard alcohols like rum and whiskey. i turn into that obnoxious "I love everybody!" dude.

but with tequila? i dunno... i swear, they should just rename that shit "Instant asshole potion," because i turn into a serious jerk when i drink it.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

hmmm. You might want to stick with vodka or perhaps beer for a little while.

Have you heard from him since?

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

no.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings.............Here are a couple of ideas. Find someone that will go Tequilla drinking with you (along with telling you all the things that you want to hear. I've been paying attention, I new there would be a test at some point!), and/or appoint a designated dialer to keep your mobile for the evening. Then again, if last night's were for the best, why worry? ....cheers

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Vodka all the way. Tequila is made by little Satanic dwarves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com