Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Fun with pictures...

Mess with me at the office and this is what happens to you the next time you leave early on a Friday afternoon.

This was crafted especially for Scott, my super cute coworker who loves to play practical jokes. I cannot wait to see his face when he comes in the office tomorrow. He always says everybody loves him....... now he knows for sure.

The picture really does not do the project justice- there are icky little pink and purple hearts (what were you thinking Post-it?) on every surface of his workstation, in the pages of his books, in every drawer, covering the walls and lining the trash can. Muhahahaha.

I also thought you would appreciate this little gem that was on the bathroom wall of the fine establishment that Pixel and I went to last night. It is pretty bad when you have to ask 'ladies' not to put their panties in the trash can. I mean really, leave them in the backseat like I do. Super classy.

I trust you all had a good weekend.... hooray for rain!!!!

6 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Hey, maybe you'll get to be seen on TV too!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

That is one classy sign.

"Hey, baby, you don't need those panties. Go leave them in the ladies room garbage can and meet me in the parking lot."

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger AMS said...

ha ha too funny!!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings.......the next time you want to have fun with your co-worker, put a "no panties in the trash can" sign up in his work station! cheers.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

CLASSY! where DO you hang out? I must come when in Tejas!

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I've seen the post-it thing before, but not with cute little hearts. You spent quite a lot of time doing that. Well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com