Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

How could I forget?

Two things:

Sammy the cutest/sweetest Cocker Spaniel ever barks at Paul when he is naked (when Paul is naked, not Sammy- quit your crazy talk.)

My neighbor the 'security officer' was walking down the middle of the street waving around a shotgun and yelling at people who were coming home to go inside when I got home New Years Eve. I sent a note to the office telling them that this kind of behavior is unacceptable, and if I ever witness anything of this magnitude again that I would call the proper authorities. I can expect to be evicted soon I suppose. :) Oh well.

6 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

More pics of Sammy, please!

Happy new year, hon!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

So glad you're back! I missed ya! I hope that security guy gets fired.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

They should fire that security guard.

Oh, and for my New Year's Resolution, I resolve to tell you how hot you are and how I lust for you. I didn't do that enough last year.

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Isn't that against the law?
In my area, security guards aren't allowed to have guns. But walking down the street with a shotgun can't be legal.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger nerdboy said...

wait... it's not normal for people in TX to be walking around, brandishing shotguns?

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

Non, they are on their way! He is doing very well!

Molly- me too, but i highly doubt it!

Todd- I greatly appreciate your resolution dear!

Kat- he is a real police officer, so im not sure

Nerdboy- we do all have them (some of us more than others) but we dont go waving them around in north dallas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com