Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I wish....

Horoscope:

"You're so darned sociable that it's often tough to make a date with you. Still, if you want to find the time for someone, you'll find it -- and there's someone you'd cancel just about anything to be with now. The good news is that they're feeling the same way. Suggest that you two blow off the rest of the world and devote the next 24 hours to each other -- period. Bet you don't get any arguments."

There is no way I can tell him.

6 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

do it. do it.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Gotta agree with Go-go here...

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'll jump on the bandwagon. Get it over with already.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

Wow! It like a sign from God or something.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

I'm with all of them!

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Please tell him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com