Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, January 06, 2006

Lesbian love

OK so apparently it is weird that I met a woman in the grocery store and now have plans to go somewhere with her on a Saturday morning. I’ve never seen myself as being the least bit naive, I just assumed that she was looking for female friends just like I am. Pixel and all of my coworkers think that I have agreed to a date with a woman. Stephanie the lesbian, I think it could work.

It goes hand in hand with the text message I sent last Friday – “A very butch woman just hit on me, oh yeah, I’ve still got it.” The difference was that I didn’t give her my phone number. Did I not think twice about the situation because the grocery store woman was very attractive and not at all ‘butch?’ Hmmmm. I am still going to go (you boy’s can get those dirty thoughts out of your head, nothing is going to happen. Or will it???)

Girls night out last night was such a blast and I met some really nice people. It is odd going out in a large group of women however, I was a little stunned at the amount of money I spent without the aide of men buying a few of my drinks. I know that sounds bad, but $75 in drinks is really out of control.

Please don’t misconstrue what I am saying, I do not go out with the intention of getting men to buy me drinks (I am so not that girl,) and there are many times that I refuse them or buy them one or two in return. I think the difference was the bar we were at last night the drinks run $7-$9 each, and the men that go there usually refuse the return drinks. I don’t go there often at all.

I need to shut up now, I apparently still have enough Patron in my system to make me a blithering idiot (like that’s something new.)

Y’all have a good weekend.

9 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

omg.

This calls for some group lovin of ass, I mean mass, proportions.

Im in.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings.......Could your timing be any better??? Any ideas pop into your mind, pass them along! Thanks & cheers.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Nothing wrong with a lesbian date every now and again...keeps things fresh.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Save your lesbian "date" for when you're in Vegas and I'm holding the video camera.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

okay, I am totally with you on the paying for drinks thing. I NEVER go out with the intention of scamming drinks off men, or using my tits as a way to get what I want ;O) BUT when you go out WITH a guy he tends to hook you up or when you meet 'friendly' men out you tend to be treated very nicely just cuz your you...when you go out with the girls you definitely feel it in the old purse strings! I just spent $60 after going out for Happy Hour! How does that happen?

Good luck on your lesbian date...could be very interesting...or you could just have a new friend. I'll still love you either way!

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger katarina said...

When you had mentioned that before I was wondering. Thought it was a little odd.

Maybe she'll be a good kisser.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger aughra said...

So? Did you have a nice date?

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Jon said...

I hope your "date" went well

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Patron. Yeah. LOVE it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com