Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Loquacious (as usual)

Text message conversation with Paul Friday:

P- I’m off work now
Me- Tell work I said “Please excuse Paul from working until midnight as it will make it hard 4 me 2 suck his dick”
P- I will be sure 2 do that.
Me- For a second there I was thinking “O gosh I hope I replied to the right person”
P- That’s so fucked up
Me- It happens and you know it
P- Wanna fuck later?
Me- No fucking cause God hates me, but if u r impatient then head’s always an option cause I’m nice (aren’t you lucky)
P- I am lucky and I’m so there

When he got to my house he told me that the highlight of his 2005 was fucking on the hood of my Jeep in the alley of a random residential neighborhood. Hot. Sigh. Whatever.

8 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings...............What a dull life I lead. cheers?

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Polly Prissy-Pants said...

Alley sex - SCARY!!! I only say so after getting busted by the cops for that very thing...

Polly: "Sorry officer - it's the holidays, and both of our houses are full of extended family"
COP: "Well...er...just stay in your own driveway"
Polly: "But the neighbors would...um nevermind, thank you for not arresting me..."

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

*sigh*

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

polly, that would prevent me from EVER having sex again.

...and i second andi's *sigh*

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

yeah, we talk about how crazy it was that we did that seeing as how Paul would lose his job for sure if he were caught doing anything like that.....

ahhhhh, the things we do in the name of passion.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

"Passion.......Passion........",I seem to remember hearing about that at some point in time. cheers.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

*sigh*

Is that a girly thing? The sigh didn't do a thing for me. The text message, on the other hand....

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

os, the sigh is because of steph's avoidance of professing her love to paul but continuing to give him blow jobs. is that pretty close to what you were thinking andi?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com