Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday

I don’t have much today since I posted yesterday in a fit of inspiration brought on by my new corset (I love it so very much.)

Nothing exciting this weekend, I’m trying to stay in more, drink less, and save money for the myriad of vacations that I have planned for this year. I am walking in to this new year with 140 hours of vacation (yea rollover) and almost another week in floating holidays and whatnot. That leaves me with quite a bit of time to lay on a beach and corrupt young men.

Perhaps I will feel inspired later, for now I suppose I shall try this ‘working’ thing for a few hours.

Y’all be good, and if you can’t please post pictures ASAP.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the 'date' was her attempt to suck me in to the scary world of selling cosmetics. There was so much 'rah-rah' going on at the event that I almost choked on my own vomit. Bleh. I am so not perky enough to drive a pink Cadillac.

PS - I am thinking about changing my profile pic to a Sleestak, would that be bad? Remember Land of the Lost?

10 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Oh sweet Lord, I'd rather have a lesbian date ANY day than a rabid cosmetics salesbitch on my tail. You remember my whole "Jesus wants you to sell makeup" Mary Kay consultant I hope. May it be a warning to every woman on earth...never trust a woman in a pink caddy.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

I remember Land of the Lost!! I used to watch it religiously.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings,.......Regarding yesterday's post, would Mumm's & chocolate truffles be sufficient for you? cheers.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

You can't prove that i ever watched LotL!! You can't! And I deny it to every Rick, Will, and Holly that says otherwise.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

andi- I know. A sweaty, groping lesbian encounter would have been better any day of the week.

mama- Im glad Im not the only one!!!

Dr- why yes, yes they will work!

Stair- you are truly the dork that I hoped you would be.... :)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

I loved Land of the Lost!

I got a real laugh out of the Mary Kay thing. You think maybe they troll Lesbian bars too looking for members?

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

OK, what books did you buy??? Must know. I posted the same question at my blog but I'm impatient and neeeeed you to share a report of your purchases.

*pant pant*

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

With all of that vacation, please get that sweet ass to Vegas. Please. I want to worship you in person.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

oh my! Cosmetics saleswoman! RUUUNNN! Oh well, at least we know she was nice. Maybe a bit to nice, but nice none the less.

Oh my sweet Jesus...Land of the Freakin LOST ROCKS! A few years ago a few of us decided to lock ourselves in the house and do some mushrooms and LOTL came on. I think I lost it for a good 45 min's. I hadn't seen that show in so long before that. It was great!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Holy shit fire. Hot lesbian sex vs. selling shitty cosmetics? Fuck no. I think I'd rather suck my cat's cock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com