Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, January 23, 2006

Now I'm the ass

Anybody remember EB? He was around last fall and I am the ass that just stopped responding to his text messages and phone calls because I couldn't make myself be attracted to him even though he was super pretty and worshipped the ground I walked on? Yeah, he called.

I'm too lazy to link, so see posts between Sept 12 and October 17.

Oh my what do I do? I feel like such an ass, he probably thinks I'm dead.

He left a voice mail that said that he really misses me (why?) and that he just wants to know what went wrong (I'm an ass) and that even if I don't want to hang out with him he just wants to know I'm ok.

Oh my.

He didn't do anything wrong and I want to call him, but I fear I will start stringing him along again, and that's just not nice.

I am trying to figure out how to post his voice mail, anybody know how to do that from a voice mail?

4 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

You're not an ass; just a piece of ass. Love ya.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Hmm. Good luck! (Absolutely no words of advice on posting the message or with the situation.)

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Just tell him you didn't feel anything for him. That usually works. It's something you can't control. It's something he can't argue with. And it's the truth. Maybe you could be friends, but he sounds like he really likes you.

Don't call him.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

yup, I remember EB, the one who was super nice to you...he really liked you b/c you weren't that into him. That's just how it works and you know it.

Just tell him that your life got a little hectic for a while with work and family. Apologize for not calling him or whatever. Tell him you're fine. Maybe tell him you started seeing someone seriously. Just let him know nicely that you are not interested in a relationship with him.

I don't know how to post voice messages...is it even legal? I guess it is, it's on YOUR vm...??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com