Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Oh gosh.....

Somebody let me go in to Baby Gap and now I want one (a baby, not a store silly.)

I know that's crazy talk and I would miss all of the booze and the wild nights out, but dammit those little booties and the tiny little hats are so darn cute.

I'm sure lunch with The Suit will curtail all motherly instincts that are gnawing their way out of my body. Let us hope so anyway.

7 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings......Little hats & booties might be cute. However, you must consider what's in-between....."THE DIRTY DIAPER!". Simply buy the booties & hang them from your car's rear view mirror. You can enjoy the cute without the mess....cheers.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

So, in order to avoid the baby issue, how was lunch? Still want little princesses running around in hats and booties?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

yeah, I'm over it now That took a long time didnt it?!?!?!

Lunch was ok, The Suit is WAY into himself and it got annoying. It was hard for me to get a word in. He asked me to go to the movies this weekend and I declined.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

YOU DO NOT WANT A BABY! what the hell's wrong with you? how will we make out in Vegas if you have a baby hanging on your 'nipples' ;O)

Glad lunch kind of sucked, now you know what you're not missing

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger AMS said...

banish those evil thoughts from your mind at once!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Holy shit.... bite your tongue girl! Are you insane? A baby would totally cramp your style and screw up your perfect body. LOL

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

funky- so true

ams- done!

Molly- I so have never claimed to have a perfect body, actually its quite the opposite!!!!!!

I am over the baby phase for now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com