Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, January 16, 2006

Paul update, he's an ass.

Just a quick update because I am crabby driven by lack of sleep this weekend:

Paul and I had a text message conversation that went like this:

P- U up for a fuck
Me- Did you get my messages Tues?
P- Yes
Me- And?
P- And I’m working 8 n 9 days straight and I’m tired
Me- Can we try to not make plans and break them with no call?
P- If u don’t understand tell me and Ill stop calling
Me- I get what we r doing here, remember I helped make up the rules- I just don’t like waiting up 4 somebody that’s not gonna show, my head skills r 2 refined 4 that
P- So u wanna fuck?
Me- Come over in 15

So he got to my house and went to sit down on the couch and I told him not to bother because I didn't have anything to say to him. We went to the bedroom, had the best sex we have ever had, and as soon as we were done I rolled over and told him I wanted to go to sleep since I was going out later and needed a nap. I closed with “I think you know where the door is, go let yourself out.”

So that’s how it’s gonna be until I find somebody to replace him….

Y’all be good, maybe more later.

9 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger nerdboy said...

there's an HBO or Showtime series in here, just waiting to happen.

of course, i'd watch. you lead a very interesting life...

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger browser58 said...

Or a least a piece of one. :-) Sorry, I am a sucker for bad puns.

I agree with nerdboy, sounds like a great series.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

oh my dear...i think you should mix it up and get a boyfriend. :o)

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

At least the sex was knee jellying.

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger katarina said...

“I think you know where the door is, go let yourself out.”

That must've been really hard for you, but I found myself cheering.
I think it's time to move on. That conversation says it all. And I agree with Ago, you need a boyfriend. Just not like The Suit.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

totally kay! the suit wasn't a boyfriend. a boyfriend means you actually like him back equally....and he's not an annoying pain in the ass.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Yes, avoid the "annoying, pain-in-the-ass" types. They don't do you justice.

But a boyfriend? Do you think you're ready for that? ;)

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

...just that the fuck buddy isn't working out so well....

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

hmmm. I think you need a boyfriend too. at least for a little while. And not a weirdo like the suit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com