Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, January 20, 2006

Shameful behavior

I am very disappointed in the results of last night’s Beauty and the Geek.

I am even more disappointed in myself for watching such nonsense. I blame Courtney and her evil reality tv watching ways. She shall be punished.

The girls that they have on that show should be shot in the head, although I fear the bullets would rattle around in those empty caverns something fierce. Some of the geeks really do it for me however. Especially the one that got eliminated last night, he was a cutie.

I stayed home last night again. This behavior has got to stop ASAP.

Work sucks, send money.

Oh, and for those of you who live here in Texas or in Oklahoma that smoke and think it is ok to throw your cigarette out the car window, may your house be the next to burn down. They said on the news last night that 99% of these hellish fires we have been seeing are caused by careless behavior. You assholes. My coworker admitted that she threw one out this morning. What a cunt.

Move along.

10 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Recklace said...

Good to know someone other than me subjects themself to that show. The guy that was eliminated was adorable!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

I've never watched the show but hear it really isn't that horrible.

How are you feeling? Any clues about the reaction?

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger ago-go said...

have never seen it. i drew the line at average joe and am still bathing away the shame. my job sucks too. wanna go into the landscaping business?

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Kat's Nine Lives said...

Here's the best part..."Uh, 1 White House Road...." For shame!

Hope all is well, Steph! Have a good weekend!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

Hmmm. I have heard of this 'television' device but I don't have much truck with such evilness. Unless it's a DVD.
I'm glad you're feeling better. That 'send me to the hospital allergic reaction' stuff gave me a scare.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Isn't that the truth?? They see the miles of fucking dry grass but apparently they think they smoke fireless cigs.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Poolboy said...

My first time in Oklahoma... I hope it's not always this dry.

When I was leaving work yesterday (Thursday), I saw a huge grass fire that had apparently caught a bunch of old tires on fire. It was fairly close to where I work and it was quite the reality check.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Those cig-throwing fucks need to have lit butts shoved up the appropriate orifice.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger katarina said...

Are you feeling better?

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Kellee said...

I've seen two people throw their lit butts out so far (I'm in Dallas). My new policy is to take down plate numbers & call the cops on them. Dumb, stupid SOB's.

P.S. Hope you're feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com