Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Shut up, I think it's funny

So I have this guy's lighter and have since well before Christmas. We have been joking in IM about how I have been holding it for ransom. Here was today's conversation:

Jim: ok... I'm done for the day
Stephanie: so we are thinking 6 at the chilis on beltline
Stephanie: you can smoke in the bar
Jim: cool...
Stephanie: mary is joining us, danielle is sick
Stephanie: i will bring your lighter but be prepared, she has had a rough time at my house
Stephanie: she has seen things,,,, bad bad things
Jim: yeah... uh oh
Jim: I might need to give her some counseling
Stephanie: yeah, you should be prepared to do that
Jim: I'll say... "show me where the bad girl touched you..." :)
Stephanie: lol
Stephanie: she will never tell, of this i am sure
Jim: probably won't surface until she gets ready leave home
Stephanie: she had better not tell..... God help her she had better not tell

4 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings............my off centre mind has to ask, "How can you tell if a lighter is female?" cheers!

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I bet it's a red lighter.

Steph, you're such a lighter whore. My lighter will be so jealous.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Slutbag said...

i have a problem groping lighters too...we should start a support group, cause i know they have.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

I hope the lighter isn't traumatized!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com