Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, January 09, 2006

Somebody needs to die a slow and painful death

I came home at lunch to find a lease violation notice on my door. It seems that it is a terrible, terrible offense to have a mop on my patio, and if I don't remove it by tomorrow I will be fined $50 a day until I do so.

Oh. My. Gawd.

That is the one and only item on my patio, a lonely little mop.

Bastards.

9 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings.....Imagine what the fine would be if you had a bucket out there also! Cheers!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

That is like so fucking ridiculous. Someone is majorly jealous of you over something. I would be all up in somebody's face over something that stupid. How about a big "fuck you" sign on your patio? Is that okay? People really need to get life.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Acecold said...

wow, that sounds a little, how do you say, assholish.

I'm really distressed with the treatment of mops over the last few years. I hate prejudice......

;)

cool blog

Ace

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Golightly said...

WTF?
That is insane!! Do you live somewhere proper where mops on the patio are just too ghetto of an eyesore?
How ridic!!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Ian said...

"Mop Envy" perhaps? Was it one of those super dooper ones with the extendo-handle doodad?

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

i'm with golightly. where the fuck do you live girla?

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

I'm surprised they didn't burn your house down.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

where do you live? holy shit that is some strict shit.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I'm thinking of a nice, warm, dark place that you could shove that mop. I wonder what the fine for that would be? Probably worth it, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com