Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ugggggg....

Every time I drink these days I get sick. What the hell is up with that? I haven't been drinking more than usual- it is all very odd. I would love it if somebody would come by my desk and put me out of my misery right now. No seriously, please.....

Cuban Boy called me last night while I was at happy hour. He was very chatty and friendly, it was annoying.

I have not heard from Paul yet, I am not really suprised. He has three of my movies and I want them back. I don't know...

Bah @ the world.

7 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Cuban Boy! Haven't heard anything about him in a while.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings............Take a look At Pixel's blog, 15 December, "Hungover". Could you the "excuse" I gave her to get out of work early. Could you use it today?....cheers

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

lol. he can't keep the movies as severance? You know, 'hey, you're a bad fuckbuddy and this is all you're ever going to get'?

I always try to leave them a little something to remember me by. That way when they see it/use it later on they'll know what they are missing.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Troy said...

Read your blog while blog-surfing today. I must bookmark it; very interesting. *grins*

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

That's fucking weird.

The same thing started happening to me, too, Steph. I stopped drinking for a while, now I only have a couple every now and then.

Puking up liquor right after the fact was not fun to me.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger bsoholic said...

Depends on what it is you are drinking. Sweet drinks mixed with alcohol produce dangerous results. Stick to unsweet, yet chopped full of alcohol drinks. :P

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Call him and tell him yu want your movies back and he shall deliver them in person. Then jump him.

I used to drink a lot from like 18 to 21. Then I got sick of it and I can hardly drink any more. I think your body chemistry changes as you get older. Some people anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com