Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Sunday, January 08, 2006

What does every single girl need more of???

Why lingerie of course....... corsets specifically.

I saw this on Saturday and knew I had to have it. When I tried it on when I got home I was tempted to lay around the house in it all day and drink champagne and eat bon bons. Perhaps this afternoon.

I have the best HNT entry that you will EVER see from me on the horizon. Hehehe... y'all had better come back Thursday.

Enough fanfare, here is it...
Oh, and while at a thrift store I saw a baby tee that said 'Club Vibe' on it and spent a whole dollar on it because I like to think it refers to my vibrator collection and not some cheesy club in Dallas that died a horrible death.

Muhahahaha.

8 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger aughra said...

gorgeous. Can't wait to see it.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Yes, this HNT you speak of better involve the pictured garment and your beautiful, ample assets.

Oh Steph, I'm pleasantly surprised by your rare Sunday post. You've made my day.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Oooh, I have a weakness for corsets. That one is more than a little lovely.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Girl With An Alibi said...

I think us married girls need more corsets too. In fact I've been shopping for new ones. I like yours.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I'm definitely intrigued! And looking forward to it!

And I agree with Todd--lovin' the Sunday post!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Nice post. Will have to tune in Thursday. (did you ever doubt that I would?)

But enough of that...how'd the "date" go? We want details! ;)

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger katarina said...

How cute!
I never had a corset. Maybe I should get one.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Club Vibe! CLASSY. I want one!

I will be here on Thursday...oh I WILL BE HERE ON THURSDAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com