Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, January 23, 2006

Who's a dumb ass?

I gave him one job, stop by the store and get condoms on the way over. When he walked through the door with the purple box I said "what's with the purple box, you know we use the blue?"

He said it would be fine, he was sure these were the right ones, we use the purple kind.

So. Fucking. Wrong.

It's his body that is horribly allergic to certain types of condoms, not mine. Why am I in charge of knowing what will and will not make him scream out in pain? I do not want to always be in charge of protection, it's expensive.

Fight through the pain mister, fight through the pain.

9 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

i am 100% for men get the protection. I still make the Sweet One pay for my pills...why shouldn't he? and yes, any type of BC is expensive, but our goods are worth it so they should just deal.

Hopefully the pain was worth it for him. If nothing else he will remember from now on its the BLUE not the purple that you use!!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings......Could he be colour blind? cheers.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

serves him fucking right.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

bee-he is in charge going forward and any mistakes are his fault!! i sent him home with the empty wrapper for future reference

Dr- dont think i didnt ask him that!! he claims he is not... are you??

ago-go, I totally agree but for a minute there it looked like i was going to have to suffer as well, but we pushed on like the troopers we are. Sigh. I hate that I like him.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger MollyNormal said...

Wouldn't you know, you give a guy ONE job and he can't even manage it. Serves him right to have a little pain!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

NO!....next question?

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph,
I'd wear a condom made of poison ivy for a piece of that.

That really sounded crass. I'm sorry; I meant it as a compliment.

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I had an ex that found out he was allergic to latex with me. That was scary to watch.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger AMS said...

hmmm not good at all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com