Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, February 02, 2006

:)

How long has it been since you have seen me excited over a boy that I just met?

A really, really long time.

I have found Paul’s replacement (assuming everything goes well tonight) and it will be a VERY good thing.

We can call him A for now.

I pulled in to 7-11 yesterday afternoon and as I was getting out of my car I noticed a very attractive man getting in to his, so attractive that it took my breath away a little bit. I gave him a light smile and went inside and watched him pull away. When I walked back outside he pulled back in to the parking lot and motioned for me to come over, so I obliged. He introduced himself and told me I was beautiful and asked if I would be willing to give him my number.

I did, he called me 15 minutes later, we talked and I’m excited.

He asked me what I was looking for, I replied “I’m looking for Paul’s replacement, I’ll fill you in on the details later.”

He sent me a message this morning that said "Hey mamma, good morning, hope your day goes well. Did I run across your mind last night?"

Very interesting.

He is my age, has a good job, lives alone, went to college and is very sexy.

Look at me, is that a smile I see?

10 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings...... I have always been amazed at how many confident characters are out there. Some of us could never pull off a what "A" did. Shy & a bit self concious.......yep, 'tis be me! Why else would I be using Dr.Syn as my front? By the way, if your "cohort" ever needs another "Get out of Work" excuse, just tell her to ask.....Cheers!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Osbasso said...

I'll bet it's a half-nekkid smile, but have no way of telling....

(is that subtle enough?)

Hope this one works!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Troy said...

Hmm, pull up to the hot girl in the 7-11 parking lot and ask her out. May have to try that sometime, but don't know how well it will work with an Accord.

And good luck on tonight. ;)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Woohoo! Reel 'im in!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

yay!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Ian said...

woohoo! Go get im! :-)

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

YAYY YAYY YAYY! That is so fun. I'm excited for you. Can't wait for more!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger AMS said...

sounds promising - best of luck!!

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Go easy on him Steph.

Okay, don't. It's not as much fun that way anyway.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Rock on!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com