Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, February 27, 2006

Boring

The weekend was boring - not much to report.

I missed Donnie Darko Friday night because it felt like a gnome had crawled in to my belly and was pulling at my insides with a rusty coat hanger. All I wanted to do was die - die I tell you.

Saturday was fun- I was domestic and made greeting cards with my sister and her friends.

I then met up with E and C and went shopping (somebody should create a kid/teen free mall- oh God I'm old.) We got makeovers and had lunch and giggled and were generally obnoxious. A good time was had.....

We hit a couple of bars that night and stayed out WAY too late, but what can you do?

Sunday morning C and I made our way back to the IHOP where my boyfriend 'Bobby Joe of the jerry curl mullet' works and gorged ourselves on pancakes and hashbrowns. Bobby Joe wanted to know why I didn't call him, I let him down easy and told him my man didn't like me talking to other boys. Other boys that have no teeth and a jerry curl (how do you spell that? is it jerry?) mullet that is. He was crushed... :)

I pissed A off with a series of 3 am text messages, I will spend this evening trying to make it better.

Nothing else to report.

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Your stomach situation description is so precise it makes me want to hurl just a little bit!

I know I'm getting old too b/c I plan any and all mall trips on weekdays when I know this teens won't be there. It is SO sad!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Trader9 said...

I love this site......


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jheri_curl

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger katarina said...

I rarely go to a mall any more. I can't deal with it.

Did you make it up to A?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Frank missed you at the movies on Friday. He wore his stupid bunny suit just for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com