Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday!!!

I met a new boy at WalMart last night (I know, what was I thinking?) He's cute- a little younger than me, but seems cool.

We appear to have a lot in common based on our conversation last night, but I fear he might be looking for a fuck buddy and I don't have any openings right now.

He would be a nice diversification for my male portfolio, seeing how all of my other boys right now are of color and Scott is white.

What's on the agenda for tonight you ask with bated breath? Donnie Darko at midnight, that's what. Very exciting stuff.

Have a sin filled weekend and I will try to do the same.

5 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Sin-filled weekend? I doubt it. Vicodin-filled weekend? I hope so.

Have extra fun for me - I'm living through people vicariously until the busted Chicken leg heals.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Re. your message, "As you command, so shall I do!" How's that for a reply!?
cheers!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

I hope you had a wonderful time with Donnie last night. I was jealous all night. Really. My friends wanted me to shut the fuck up.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

sinning...my specialty. See you in hell Steph!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Troy said...

Makes me wonder if I shouldn't start trolling at Wal-Mart, but I don't like the big box stores. Their grocery-only stores are OK, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com