Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, February 06, 2006

Girls gone wild

The weekend was wild and I feel like Courtney Love looks, and that ain’t good my friends.

Typing isn’t easy, its like all of the keys have moved over one (or 6) spaces.

Friday night was fantastic. A is very, very cute and a mighty fine kisser. I didn’t make it home until 6 am Saturday morning- we stayed up all night and talked. No really, we did. Ask Pixel she was there trying to fend off his cousin.

He is not a soul mate- the theme phrase for the weekend was “I’m a hustler baby.” He has a lot of irons in the fire it seems…. but at least his job is legit.

He was late again Saturday night, but from the second he walked in all of his attention was on me and he more than made up for it. Did I mention the overwhelming cuteness? Oh, and a really big dick (hey, my hand slipped while we were kissing in the club. Seriously.)

There were two things that he did that I thought were totally hot/sweet(?)- the first was he told me when he got to the club he saw me standing there and decided to watch me for a few minutes just to 'take me in' and the second was he kept telling everybody how we met- that he would have always regretted it if he had not pulled back in to talk to me. His line was "she had no idea who she was smiling at."

I called me a lot on Saturday- perhaps a little too much for my taste- but I haven't told him about all of my weirdness yet. I lied and told him that I was going over to my mom’s since I had just spent the entire night with him. At one point he wanted to come over to take a nap with me. Perhaps having a FWB that lives just down the street might not be such a good thing- I was scared I would run in to him all day. Oh well.

The club we met at was cool, it was my 1st time there. It was one of those that was so crowded that you get groped constantly, but what did I care, the time had come for a good groping anyway. Even though I was with A I still managed to go home with 4 new phone numbers and one business card. That’s what too many free shots of Patron will get me!!! I hope I didn‘t give mine out! That’s always comfortable – “Yeah, I have no idea who you are and I spoke to a lot of men Friday night.”

Saturday and Sunday involved evilness of their own, but I don’t have time to go it to it all now. All in all it was like the good old days, but I am paying the price today.

Y’all be good!!

3 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

oh I'm feeling you sister! I am destroyed today myself. Can't wait to hear more of your details. Glad you had a fun weekend.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'm still waiting for the Sat/Sun details. Sounds like a good weekend.

And if you're telling me to be good, is that by your standards or the rest of the world's? ;)

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Okay, your weekend was much better than mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com