Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Gross

My dog (the canine vacuum) ingested a used condom last night. How disgusting is that?

A is simply fantastic at the whole sex thing.

My poor neighbors - maybe I should send them an "I'm sorry I'm so loud during sex" card - does Hallmark make those? Well they should.

5 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Eeww! That's not gonna be any more pleasant on the way out.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings..........Hallmark may not make the card, but I'm working on it now. Do you want a sample when finished? Re. the canine vacuum, I can top that one.......A friends toddler walks out of their bedroom, asking Daddy to, "Bwow up bawoon Daddy!" Guess what he was holding. Hmm, odd thing....his wife had been out of town for a week!?.....Cheers!!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

they really, really should!

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger katarina said...

If they made those cards, they wouldn't make any money off of me.
They should make cards you can send to your vag-jj. "I'm sorry"

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Uh gross. I had a friend whose toddler picked a used one up from beside her bed. Nasty. Blech.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com