Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, February 09, 2006

One sexy text message and his anger dissolved. I love having that power.

Paul has been replaced and I couldn't be more excited.

The terms were discussed and agreements were made.

I hope he lets me post pictures of his fabulous abs for you all to see.

Have a wonderful day.

8 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

I don't want to see his abs. I want to see what you were wearing when you sent him the sexy text ;O)

Okaaay, I'll take a peek at the abs too! Being a woman has it's priveledges doesn't it? Keep workin it Steph!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

For today's silly question......If he allows you to post pictures, (just for the record, they will do absolutely nothing for me!!!), will you allow him to read your posts from start to now?? .....Cheers!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

He has abs under that shiny chrome pimp suit?

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger katarina said...

Hey mama, as long as you have all of the rules down.

Watch your back.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Troy said...

Hoping things work out better for you now that you have the terms laid out.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger ago-go said...

good for you. be careful though.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I want to see the abs. And I'm in with The Funky Bee on what you were wearing.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Steph said...

I hope he let's you post a pic of his fabulous abs too. He would be doing a great public service.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com