Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Monday, February 13, 2006

Paul?

The weekend was mostly uneventful. Paul called Friday night and ended up coming over and watching a movie and staying most of the night. I don’t know what to think about what happened – there were some odd moments that were unusual for our relationship. First, we talked for hours. We haven’t done that in a long time. Second, he repeatedly kissed me passionately while we were having sex, any of you that know me know that I don’t do that with fuck buddies. Just thinking about the kisses makes my stomach flutter. Ugggg.

I can’t help but wonder if it didn’t have something to do with my telling him about A entering my life.

I’m being such a girl.

Saturday night I went out with friends- very low key but tons of fun.

I’m hanging out with A tonight. He had better watch out, I’m feeling a bit randy.

I'm losing my will to blog..... just thought you should know.

9 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Um...uh-oh. I know where this is headed...

I lose my will to blog daily. Just remember: if you quit blogging, I'll expect daily emails. Which is worse? ;)

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

NO! You can't stop blogging! I'm just a suburban mom who lives vicariously thru you!

If you leave, you'll have to find me your replacement! After all, you never quit one FB without having another do you? It's the same in blog-land!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger niknak said...

I second Kelleemcd...don't stop blogging!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

well...you better get that will back! Take a break if you need to but I won't allow you to leave for good!

Now onto Paul...sounds yummy! Could there be more there for both of you? I love when the thought of the night before makes me smile and feel all fluttery - it's a good thing to act like a girl sometimes ;O)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Ian said...

I forbid you to stop.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

You can't stop. Not until you personally fulfill all of my fantasies.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Greetings.........I'm sorry, but I can't resist....,"OH GOD!, PLEASE DON'T STOP!!"
Cheers!!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Don't lose the will to blog! I have to live vicariously through you!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Is this a cry for help? Because I'd really hate to have to drive to BFE to kick your ass into blogging. It just would totally fuck up my schedule. Just so you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com