Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, February 23, 2006

She's in love with a stripper

Last night was lots of fun, naked men and $1 beer is so the way to go for that boring Wednesday. Hump day indeed- and that’s exactly what those boys did. They humped the stage, chairs that were brought on stage, women when given half a chance (nobody in my group ‘cause the $5 table dances were too rich for our cheap blood) and most importantly- each other in the back after each set (pure speculation of course.)

There was a routine that involved a power tool (only 2 girls tipped him,) a couple that centered around fire (fire bad, naked good- very good) and the cutest Risky Business boy ever. I must admit I had a little baby oil on various parts of my body by the time I left.

A tip for all of you aspiring dancers out there, don't correct me when I misidentify the band in one of your songs, I might be tempted to snatch that dollar right back out of your g-string. You are to be seen, not heard, do you understand?

Oh, and I know of a certain nay-sayer who is now in love with a stripper......E what do you have to say for yourself???

One of the guys looked so much like EB that I was scared it was him for a brief moment. Wouldn't that be great- run in to the the guy I was an asshole to?

Paul called me back in response to my “I need u 4 a little while later” text and informed me that he was attacked at work (not totally unusual considering what he does for a living – don’t ask because I won’t tell) and had a few days off so he went out of town to see his daughter. I fucking hate his job.

We have plans tonight, assuming he doesn’t cancel, one never knows.

I’ve got nothing else to share- I’ve become so boring. When did this happen?

Y’all be good.

8 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Male strippers and Children should be seen and not heard...don't we all wish. Glad you had fun, sounds like a wonderful night. It's posts like these that make me wish I was a little closer to Tejas! I have yet to go to a male strip club that doesn't gross me out...

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said...

oh dont get me wrong, they were gross and i didnt want them to touch me- they just made me miss my boy(s) more.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

I used to go to those places when I was WAY younger...all the dancers would look at EACH OTHER. They were too pretty.

Just don't ask me about that one night, though, when I sorta became part of a "side show." And then...oh never mind.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

HNT pics would spice up your life!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

From nearly every account I've ever heard, young women would rather go to a strip club where females take their clothes off; even if they aren't sexually attracted to women at all. I think it's because striptease is a very unmanly thing to do.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger AMS said...

$1 beer and male strippers! id say it ended up being a hillarious night!
baby oil overload!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

A LONG time ago I saw a guy I went to high school with at La Bare (sp?). I was a little tipsy so I kept yelling out, "Isn't that *insert his real name here*?" He got a little ticked since he only wanted to go by his stage name. It was quite humorous. My how he had changed since high school!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Barnsley-Freeads said...

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Humerous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com