Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Silly boys

No matter who it is, when an ex calls you and tells you that he "just wants you to be happy and he thinks he's the one that can make you" it pulls at your heart strings a little.

Just a little.

OK a lot.

I have nothing exciting to report. There is some drama at work, but it is all in my favor, as usual. When I rule the world (or at least the corporate world) I will keep you all in mind. Especially you- you know who you are.

We are going to the male strip club tonight, anybody wanna join? I'm not so much a fan of the baby oil slicked up bodies, but if it makes C happy I'm on board. Well that and the $1 beer. Gotta love the $1 beer.

Paul and A have both been working too much and it does not please me one bit.

I'm sorry life has drained the snark right out of me.

Todd- email me please, I can't locate your email address. I have some special lovin set aside for you. :)

I'm counting down the days to the Donnie Darko midnight showing - I will finally get to meet Non girlfriend!!!!!! Andi, still can't join?

Where is Ago-go?

6 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I'd go, but I have other things to do. Lots of other things. But, if you're going to the place I think you're going, I'll be in the neighborhood. ;)

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger yournamehere said...

Steph,
Check your email. I eagerly await the special lovin' set aside for me.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

hmm, male strip clubs scare me! $1 beers don't...have fun, You must tell all about it tomorrow.

I'm with you...where is Ago - go? I know she's been dealing with life and all but I miss her somethin fierce! Hope you're doing well Steph!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

I hope I can make it. I'm raging on these meds...cannot sleep, then sleep too much. I'm gonna try, though. If I time the dosage right, I'll be up until three Sunday morning.

Check out the "lovely" HNT...my thigh looks like world map. Scary.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger A. Estella Sassypants said...

Still can't join. Damn the conference all the hell. I'm almost tempted to beg for us to come back early because I would give my uterus to see Donnie on the big screen.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger BarnsleyFreeads.com said...

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com