Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Happy Hour(s)

I went to HH with my coworkers last night and it was out of control!

First and foremost, I parked next to a brand new bright shiny red Ferrari F430 Spider- I was very excited (yes I’m a dork.) It was a shame that such an old man has a car like that….

Anywho, it was the perfect afternoon to sit outside and enjoy a beer. I think the temperature here yesterday was in the high 80’s and there was a light breeze- simply brilliant!

We were there for hours and it turned out to be one of those times where you bond with your coworkers, so much to the point where some of us are not making eye contact this morning. There are some things you don’t need to know about the guy that sits next to you – mainly his penis size. J Scott looks a little hang dog this morning (although he shouldn’t be.)

There was a very drunk woman that kept invading my personal space – she actually asked me to smell her hair at one point. I hate to be touched by strangers and at one point she had looped her arm in to mine and I about fell out of my chair.

Lesson learned: always eat of you are going to be drinking for 5-6 hours. I’m a little shaky this morning – but the boss was a peach and brought in Chick-Fil-A chicken biscuits, so all is well.

That is all for now, I must work, they keep insisting I do that. Meanies.

Be good.

6 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Shumpy said...

Yes, it is good to get to know the co-workers. You are right though... up to a point.

And also remember the rules - don't dip your pen in company ink.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Dr. Syn said...

Along with all else, you "understand" cars too!?! Out here, I wonder if the Ferrari owners are all CHARTER members of the AARP! Here is the reason we don't own cars like that. The aging
( how about just old) owners spent their lives owning businesses that take what they can from us po'folk! In some cases they are the Meanies that insist on making the masses work. Is it time for a revolution? Cheers!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger browser58 said...

Damn, where did I go wrong?? I am old and all I have is a 8 year old Sable with a lot of dents.

I think I made a wrong turn at 21.

Sounds like a very interesting information exchange.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

SO jealous of your weather. I got my car washed today so guess what the weather was here? Yep, you guessed it...it rained ALL DAY!

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger nongirlfriend said...

Oops, can you like remove that comment?

Please?

Just in case I decide to run for pubic office or anything like that...

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I'm with you on the personal space issue. Please don't touch me unless I specifically request it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com