Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm sorry, I haven't been feeling well so there is nothing to report. Life is boring when you spend all of your time sitting on the couch with a stinky little Cocker Spaniel watching British gangster movies. I'm seriously beginning to think I could make my living trafficking drugs...... they make it look so easy.

As soon as I am back to normal I am sure there will be stories that involve booze, hookers and that one armed man (couldn't resist E.)

I am still thinking about going and seeing my boy in Austin this weekend. Yes, I said my boy... shut your pie hole.

One of my stupid coworkers scheduled her wedding on Friday - St Patrick’s Day- she damn well better have green beer or there will be hell to pay. I hope to God they have those disposable cameras on every table..... I have so much fun with those. Muhahahaha.

3 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Trader9 said...

You have been missed....

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Shumpy said...

Slainte! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and yours.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

I go away for a week of hell and you find a "boy"??? I'm so missing out on too many things these days. Congrats either way.

Which gangster movies were you watching?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com