Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Promotion

A certain somebody has gotten a promotion that is making it impossible for her to blog anymore.

I am very sorry, maybe I can update on the weekends if my life ever becomes interesting again.

Chances are I will be working non stop now, so there will be no more sexcapades and boozing, they look down on those things in the world of corporate finance. I will try to find time to still comment on your blogs however.

Thanks for all of the fun!

13 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Shumpy said...

Congrats on the promotion!

But you'll be missed. Oh well, you've been bitten with the smitten... write when you can.

//if you're on my side of town you'd BETTER look me up!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Trader9 said...

You will be missed.....Being a grownup sucks..

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Anita said...

Aww honey don't say that. You'll be back up again in a few months! It just takes a little while for you to again realize that they'll never pay you what you're worth and your work ethic will dwindle. Keep your chin up! The rest of us will. =)

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Stairwell said...

Congrats on the new job, the new beau, the new life (apparently)! Don't be a stranger (or I'll start harrassing your Inbox). :)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

YAYYY YOU! Congrats on the promotion. BOOO on the posting!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger browser58 said...

Congrats on the promotion. Corporate Finance - been there and done that. I am back to being an IT Data Slave again. Nobody cares what I do when I leave work, if they let me leave.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger AndyT13 said...

Congratulations! Good luck!

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger lala said...

Congrats!

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger aughra said...

Congratulations! We'll see you around.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger wopanese said...

Wow. I come back. You leave.

Was it something I said?

Do I smell bad?

Aww hell, no more fun tales of... tail.

Great job on the promo, by the way - go rock the corporate nutsacks off and make yer millions! Best of luck in both work AND play AND that weird thing called a relationship, should it happen...

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

so, do i have to sleep with you to get a raise?

:P

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Anne said...

No more sexcapades? Bummer..

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Tara Tainton said...

And I'm REALLY glad you made some time for sexcapades and boozing recently. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com