Items of Note

"Sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary." -Hilary Faye

Thursday, March 09, 2006

You know you missed me

Have you all missed me? Have you? I thought not.

Things have been crazy- work is kicking my ass, life is kicking it again for good measure.

There is a new boy, a boy that my girlfriends are mocking me about, telling me that I am smitten. Screw them, I don't do smitten.

Ok, maybe they are a tiny bit right (do you have any idea how hard that is for me to admit?) Damn you girls. Damn you both.

Tomorrow night we are going back to the male strip club, should be fun. Dry humping will abound.

Saturday during the day we will be hanging out on Greenville for the St Patty's Day festivities- those of you here in Dallas had better take cover. There will be green beer, there will be apple martinis, and there will be nudity galore (although I'm sure we won't be participating in any of that seeing as how we are good girls and all.)

No time to chat, just checking in.

Try to be good.

9 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Shumpy said...

of course you we missed.

So you're smitten? Heh. That is a good word.

Y'all give me a buzz if you're over in E's direction.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Stairwell said...

A boy?!?! Oh dear. Not again!!! ;)

Enjoy the dry humping (if that's possible). Tell C that mulletman is waiting for her.

Have fun at the parade!! You gonna see the Toadies too?

I'm going to try to find the bottom of a few bottles of beer.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Sam said...

To be smitten.... so sweet, so wonderful. Am I at the right blog? :)

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Sam said...

And yeah, I missed you. It was time to catch up with my bloggin' buddies. Now off to scrapbook.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger lala said...

Smitten is good. Don't fight it.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Todd said...

They've got a new antibiotic for being smitten ... but you have to drink it in green beer.

– Texas T-bone
http://tbone.redeaglespirit.com

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger The Funky Bee said...

male strip club = yuck
smitten = yum! sound good, i want more details ;O)
I'm sure you won't be bad this weekend at all. As a matter of fact, I'm sure you won't involve yourself in any of the debauchery that will no doubt ensue...

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger AMS said...

better stock up on baby oil remover!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

Ok, NOW I miss you! Where are your crazy exploits & updates? Come back soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://sitetracker.com CLASS=ivanL_SI TARGET=_blank>FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com